Solutions for Your
At CQ Partners, we believe there is great opportunity for audiology departments to generate revenue within non-profit organizations. We have over 25 years of experience working with non-profits to reach more private pay patients by driving awareness and increasing efficiencies.
Increase Physician Referrals: Ensure all aidable patients are being seen by the audiologist.
Identify Your Opportunities: Determine where there are occasions to effectively help patients with hearing aid evaluation and selection.
Optimize Your Schedule: Facilitate the necessary time for the audiologist to perform hearing aid evaluations and fittings.
Train and Develop Your Team: Develop your providers and work with your front office staff to talk about audiology services.
How We Make
If you are an audiologist in a hospital or university setting, you may feel isolated because your department is not measured by traditional standards. By partnering with us, we can help you build community, maximize efficiencies, and encourage growth. Here’s how:
- Receive guidance from your dedicated Account Manager
- Improve communication between you and your administration
- Access consolidated billing to improve efficiencies
- Work with our in-house design team to create marketing materials included with membership
- Attend training and development for audiology students