We Serve ENT Practices
Maximize your growth
A Proven Solution for ENT Practices
Only 33% of potential hearing aid candidates are referred to the audiologist.
- Identify Your Opportunities: Determine where there are occasions to effectively help patients with hearing aid evaluation and selection.
- Endorse the Audiologist: Reinforce the importance of hearing aid evaluations as the next step in the patient’s hearing healthcare journey.
- Fit Current Patients: Develop the process for transitioning patients to the audiologist. This puts your practice in the best position to succeed.
- Optimize Your Schedule: Facilitate the necessary time for the audiologist to perform hearing aid evaluations and fittings.
How We Make Growth Happen
CQ Partners has over 25 years of experience working with ENT practices and a track record of proven results. By partnering with us and leveraging our expertise, we’ll help you identify opportunities and utilize the resources you currently have to their fullest potential.
Join the CQ Partners ENT SummitGrowth Happen
If you are part of an ENT practice, you will not want to miss this premier event dedicated to the Otolaryngology community!
In addition, we track and analyze your practice data to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor your progress along the way. Having milestones to reach helps keep everyone accountable and always moving forward with a purpose.
Attendees will learn strategies for:
- Improving patient flow to help more people
- Integrating audiology and improving the process
- Maximizing profits for existing patient load
- Increasing non-surgical revenue
- Maximizing employee engagement